• Day 01
- Arrival at BKK international Airport.
- Meet and Transfer to hotel
• Day 02 -
- Breakfast then proceed to Half Day City tour
- City and Temples Tour (08.30 - 13.00hrs or 13.00-17.30hrs)
This is the ideal introductory programmed to Thailand, Buddhism, and the Thai people. Visit three of the most popular temples in the capital.
Temple of the Golden Buddha features a three meter-high solid Buddha, weighing 5.5 tons. The temple is located right in the heart of Chinatown in Bangkok.
• Temple of the Reclining Buddha – the oldest and largest temple of Bangkok that was built nearly 200 years ago and houses the enormous Reclining Buddha. The temple was regarded as Thailand’s first university where Thai traditional medicine, traditional massage sessions, and other subjects are available within the compound.
• The Marble Temple – famous for its traditional architecture built of marble from Italy. The temple houses the most beautiful bronze Buddha’s image (the facial expression of perfect tranquility and inner peace). Visitors can observe the Buddha from different positions within the temple compound.
Note: Appropriate dress is required to enter the temple.
• Day 03
Breakfast then free for leisure.
• Day 04
Breakfast then free until transfer to Airport for onward/return flight.